Monday, October 8, 2007

Happy Birthday to ME!

I wish I could say that I spent the day with my family and enjoying my birthday since it's one of my favorite days of the year, but I instead I spent it back in the Apple Store trying to get this DVD burner working AGAIN. But (fingers crossed) it now works. So 10am-2pm with the "Geniuses" was a good way to spend they day because all is well with this little lady again.. But, most importantly - I did start my day with my two boys and two of the best cards ever! Thanks boys - I love you!! So I apologize if you were sweet enough to call or leave a message - I was in the apple store most of the day - and then at a business meeting until late this evening. I will call you this week - I promise!

Anyways.. Jackson sure did love that it was my birthday - just another excuse for cake!!! Check out the pictures from Mi-Mi's camera over the weekend'

**Note: I will be away from my desk until Wednesday morning - If you need me please call the cell phone. Otherwise, I'll get back to you as soon as I return!

THANK YOU 100 times over to all of my awesome, amazing, friends and family. I'm so blessed to have all of you in my life
(and you even remembered my special day!!!) I appreciate every single one!!!!

I love you all!!!

Hugs,
k xoxo

**Pictures from Mi-Mi's camera!

"Paw's up for Mommy's Birthday!!!"



"mmmmmmmm caaaakkkeeee"

No comments: