Wednesday, October 31, 2007

i love my job

Got a note from a mom today that made me smile.

This is what it said:

"Thanks Keri. You have brought me such joy with your camera lens. I can't thank you enough. Our family dynamic is beginning to change and these photos are so special."

That makes it all worth it.

I love my job and I'm so so so grateful that I get to share in such special memories of so many wonderful families. Not a day goes by that I don't feel blessed to wake up everyday and give these gifts to people. As a mom I know what pictures of your family mean. As a photographer I know how you will appreciate these prints for years to come.

Thank YOU for taking the time to tell me how much it means to you. Sometimes it's just nice to hear that people love what you do.

Go tell someone that you appreciate how much they mean in your life.

You'll thank me later.

Hugs,
K

1 comment:

Melissa Jill :) said...

SO awesome Keri! It's awesome that you're impacting others' live with your photography! Just found your blog--thanks bunches for linking to me! You're so sweet!