Thursday, October 4, 2007

My life back..

I love little surprise gifts. Not material gifts (although those are always fun! AND just an FYI there is officially 3 shopping days until my birthday -- HINT HINT!) and not surprises like -you had no idea surprise - (and fyi - i always have an idea!) but when you think something will be great but it turns out to CHANGE YOUR LIFE. :)

I was so excited to spend the day with the amazing Scott Kelby He brought his Photoshop Tour to Boston and I was blessed enough to go :) I won't go into lots of detail here but just wanted to say if you have the chance to spend the day with Scott Kelby - DO IT. He will give you the things you need to get your life back - That time is so precious to me - thats time with my family and my son, time behind the camera NOT the computer, and time to remember these moments that are passing so quickly! I knew it was going to be good- but I had no idea just HOW good :)

I am so thankful for all I learned today. I'm pretty sure my husband is even more thankful - He'll see my smiling face more! :)

Jake and I had a blast -Thanks for coming along kid!

I can't wait to get to work!!

just for fun -- this was one of my pictures that made me crack up but when i got frustrated with taking the red out and not losing the rest of the pictures i put it in the 'edit one day if i ever have time in my life' folder -- after today's seminar i broke it out and look what i ended up with :) -- not too bad eh? - thanks Scott!! you ROCK!



Hugs,
K

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I love my Scott Kelby book, I am totally jealous you got to go to his seminar! Think he's coming to Iowa any time soon!? ;)