Sunday, October 14, 2007

overdue!

I'm a bit behind as things have been crazy for us (personally!) But I had a few minutes to catch my breath - I wanted to get a few sneak peaks up for you guys as I've been meaning to get them up for a few days now! I'll keep the writing short but stay tuned - I have more sneak peaks from today to post soon! It's always so hard to decide which images to post - I have to say, all of these that are posted below are all my favorites! heheh...

Thanks for checking in!.... (Sorry for the delay you guys!)

I was so honored to be a part of Kim and Dan'a wedding day. It was a beautiful Ocotober day and their families were just so sweet! I hope this gets you guys through - I can't wait to show you the rest! Thanks again for sharing your day with me. It was such an honor! - They have had a long standing joke with 'Big Red'.. when I pulled a pack of 'Big Red' gum out of my pocket I thought they both were just going to fall over!! hehe....









Yesterday I spent a few hours with Dee and Dustin! After the coolest proposal on the big screen at Fenway Park - they have started the planning for their big day. Dee and I went to college together and when she shared this exciting news with me I offered to capture a few fleeting moments before their big day! Check out a sneak peak from their engagement session. Thank you guys so much - Dustin, I hope it wans't TOO painful for you! :) I had so much fun - I can't wait to get you the rest as well!










Hugs to all of you..

K xoxo

No comments: