Tuesday, August 21, 2007

The 4 R's!!!!

Okay, FIRST I have to apologize, I know I've been promising one thing after another with the updates and face lifts and all that fun stuff, but low and behold, plan and simple... I just dont have the time yet! haha..It's a good thing really, but I do feel horrible for all you loyal people who check the blog and our family blog only to stare at the same posts!! I really hope to be better.. honest!

Enough about that... I HAD to most a little teaser for this Mom! These 4 little monkey's were just so polite, so cute,and so sweet to work with! I hope they had fun, by the amount of giggles I heard, I'm guessing I didn't torture them too bad!!

I"ll let you know as soon as the rest are ready Mom! Until then I hope this gets you through!

I have to admit... Again, I struggled! Do I post a picture I really like and surprise them with my favorite, or do I post my favorite first here!??! hmmm what do you think I did!?! ;)

Thanks again you 4 - you were awesome!

Hugs,
K

1 comment:

jean randazza said...

Hi Keri,

Thanks for making my childrens experience such a great one. They didn't feel like they were having there pictures taken they were having fun.

Thanks Jean