Wednesday, August 8, 2007

a little face lift is coming...

alright y'all.. its time

this blog needs a little face lift and I need to stop taking over jacksons blog with my photography stuff! ... maybe one day I'll combine them but for now.. lets use this as my own outlet - wanna? :)

big news...

Sunday I had the honor of shooting my first wedding!! It was an amazing day - beautiful weather, perfect blue sky, right on the ocean - dont you worry pictures are coming!

I also had the amazing change to do another newborn shoot -- with the cutest family ever! Yes you'll get pictures of them too! I am so back logged at the moment but know that it will all be coming!!

On a personal note- I have a strong belief that everything happens for a reason.. I have recently stumbled upon a few AMAZING photographers that are nothing but inspiring! I will be adding a list of them so I can share the wealth of information they have. Its so refreshing to have such open people in what can be such a cut-throat industry!

I think DJ summed it up best when he said, 'I don't know many people that are passionate about what they are doing and say - 'i'm so excited, i'm going to take a nap!' so think about it - if you're not doing what you love maybe you should stop and think about what kind of life you are living - after all we only get one in this world, right?!

happy shooting...

hugs,
Keri

No comments: