Thursday, September 13, 2007

6 months already!!

Can you believe it! I met this little munchkin when she was just 4 months old and I had the pleasure of going back today to see her at 6 months! She is growing up so fast I can't believe it!! That little face is just as cute as when I saw her last! There were so many cute ones, but this one just cracked me up so I had to post it!

This is not any sort of plug for myself but just something to think about.. If you have a photographer that works well with your child(ren) USE THEM AGAIN! Think about it, as soon as your kids are comfortable with one person if you go ahead and change people they have to get comfortable with someone all over again. Aren't you more comfortable with someone you've met before!? I know I am.. so if you've used someone for your family or child(ren) portraits - use them again, you're more likely to get great pictures and keep your family comfortable :) I'm so happy that this little munchkins parents were so happy with our first session that they asked me to come back!

Watching these kids grow up is one of my favorite parts of my job!! :) Anyways - this little one was awesome - thank again guys!

Can't wait to show mom and dad the rest! We'll be in touch guys!

Hugs,
K

No comments: