Friday, September 14, 2007

Family Day!

Things have been so crazy lately we decided to make today a family day -no work! It's been overwhelming lately trying to do too many things so we definitely needed to make a day to just play together. Jackson, Rick and I headed out for a long morning walk and then some fun at the park. Stay tuned for some pictures - Little bear was pretty funny running around and playing with the ball, going up an down the slide, and climbing on he structure! Tonight we get to go out to dinner to celebrate Rick's birthday at The Beverly Depot (which was monday) --- as adults! It's been a long time since we've had an adult dinner - I'm not sure we'll know what to do with ourselves without food being thrown or the dog begging at our feet!

Forgot to post earlier in the week too --we had a great time at the Red Sox game in Boston with Stef and Chris on Monday to celebrate Rick's birthday!! I didnt have my camera with me because I met them in the city straight from my convention with David Jay, bummer!!!! It was awesome to get out and do something fun together - we haven't seen them in a while so it was great to catch up! Can't wait to see you guys soon!! (too bad the game wasn't as great as the next night!!)

More posts to come later, just a quick update!

Hugs,
K

No comments: