Saturday, September 29, 2007

Warning!!! Cutness Below!!!

*EDIT* see below..


Don't say I didn't warn ya!

How stinkin cute is this face! I had the pleasure of hanging out with Molly and her mom and dad this evening at Castle Island in Boston. I love that place - it's always got such great afternoon light and so many options! A great location coupled with a beautiful family and one cutie pie makes for a great night for me!! As soon as I saw this little munchkin's face I knew we were going to have a fun. Ms. Molly learned a new trick last week -how to stick her tounge out! She did a great job of showing us the entire session so this was a glimpse when she wasn't doing her trick!! I had a hard time picking which one to share because I love so many of them! Something about this little smile that just got me on this one! She's got beautiful blue eyes like her daddy and an adorable smile like her mommy! You guys better put some locks on the doors now, you're going to be in trouble!!

I can't wait for you guys to see the rest of them-- Thanks for being so awesome - I hope you guys had fun! We'll be in touch soon I promise!

Hugs,
Keri :)


****EDIT:
I reposted this image - the colors weren't right on the first one!! This should be better!! :)

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Look at her....so cute. Love the little bow. Little munchkin ;)