Friday, November 16, 2007

The Little Man at The Little Gym :)

I can't believe how long its been since I've picked the camera up for my own little bear! I feel like the camera hasn't left my hands lately but (I am so embarrassed to say!) I haven't taken any recent pictures of Jackson in the last week or so!!! Can you believe that? I was so sad when I realized it last night. Soooo of course I needed to make up for that today... and boy did we ever!

Friday is our class at The Little Gym and it definitely is one of Jackson's favorite places to go. He runs around their like a MAD MAN and has the time of his life for 45 minutes. If you have little ones and want a fun class for them to make friends and learn some great skills check it out - Its a great program. Today was Jackson's lucky day too - He was picked to demonstrate the skill today -- Wait till you see those pictures tomorrow!

I had to post one but stay tuned for the other 38 tomorrow!! :)

Isn't that face just the cutest!!!!! Look how proud he is of himself! haha....

We love you Jackson David!
xoxo

Mom and Dad.

No comments: