Saturday, November 17, 2007

Look out Ladies!

Ohhhh boy look out for this one! He is one handsome little man, isn't he!! He is my good friend Heather's son and don't you just want to take him home! When I tell you I wanted to move into her house as soon as I saw the light, I'm not kidding! Ohhh it was beautiful!

My little buddy T was awesome- he was crackin' that smile and reading books with me - he was too cute! You would have thought he was as model with the looks he was flashing me - those eyes are killer!!! And if you could hear that giggle... it melts your heart! He's just a few months older than Jackson and we have a playdate coming up soon so they can finally get together! The last time they got together Jackson was a tiny little baby!!

Thanks so much for letting me share in a few of your family memories! I'm sorry it took a little longer then I had hoped to get your sneak peak up- but I promise it won't be long before you see the rest of them :) Can't wait to get together soon... We're coming over!!!!

Hugs and kisses...

K



No comments: