Saturday, April 19, 2008

Can you take the cuteness?!

Oh My Gosh. This little man was a dream!! I wanted to tuck him in my camera bag and take him home - so happy - so chubby - so delicious! I have so many to proof but these three were just too cute not to share - Gosh I love my job! I get to meet awesome families and snap shots of the cutest little munchkins around! Would you ever believe this guy was a premie? I know, me either! Mom and Dad are definitely doing something right - Since J-man didn't get to take any newborn shots I know how much these 6 month shots mean to them...

I hope the are what you were hoping for! We'll be in touch - I can't wait to show you the rest!! Thanks for welcoming me into your home - I feel like I've known you guys for years! Looking forward to our playdates - Until then....... smooch that little face for me and enjoy!

(on a sidenote - I know I'm behind! Updates coming soon - Jen, I'm going to put your two adorable munchkins up here too -- I am also going to post about Jackson's trip to see the firetrucks and a super fun trip Rick and I were blessed enough to go on!!!... so stay tuned!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Oh my goodness- what a cutie!!