Monday, April 7, 2008

Check it out!

Jackson has a new shirt he's been sporting around... Check it out!

Photobucket

Oh - and this is the back....

Photobucket

Yep thats right... and in case you needed to see it a little closer just to be sure.....
Photobucket


We are very excited and have been super excited to share our news with all our family, friends and fellow bloggers!! I have been anxiously awaiting this post because I can now explain my lack of posts!! Between a bad case of morning sickness and complete exhaustion I didnt have it in me to keep up with the blogging... BUT i'm happy to say we're in week 13 now and the morning sickness has begun to subside (THANK GOD!) and I'm sleeping a bit better as well! I have lots to update on here now that our news is out - but we wanted to share our good news with all of you..

THANK YOU for being understanding fellow bloggers! I promise we'll be better about our updates :)

Hugs and love to you all...

xoox
Keri, Rick and Jackson

10 comments:

Andrea said...

Congratulations, Keri! I am glad you are starting to feel better- I think the first trimester is especially hard when you have a toddler to chase.

|| davidjay || said...

Yea Keri!!! I'm so excited for you and your family! What a blessing and can't wait to see you and the crew the next time I'm in Boston!

My best,
DJ

Shamu & Lou said...

Congrats!! Jackson looks like a proud big brother!

Courtney said...

wahoo...I was WAITING for you to unleash this! haha...congrats girlie...you are #1 mommy.

Frances said...

Congrats Keri! I am so excited for you. I hope that it isn't long before I can share the same news!!

Fed said...

Congrats again!! Jackson is going to love being a Big Bother. My younger brother was my best friend growing up. We can't wait.
Let's get out soon or see if you can make the pug next week.

Jessica said...

Congratulations!!!!

(and I mean on the pregnancy, not that supercute DJ is commenting on your blog)

Will Tangorra said...

Yes, congrats again Keri! So happy for you!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anna Yu said...

Keri, congrats again, and we wish you a very healthy pregnancy!
Hope to see you next month at the PUG meeting.