Sunday, April 27, 2008

Cousins: Best of Friends

Can you tell these girls love to be with each other! At least thats the feeling I got today when I got to play with them (and little C-man was so cold and wanted no part of pictures!) These girls were so adorable all dressed in their blue and white dresses ready for a picture perfect day (that we schedule two months ago!) but of COURSE today it decided to rain - yep, thats right, it decided to rain on the ONE day that we had our session booked for months. Now, it hasn't rained here in a long time - so long that there are brush fires popping up just about everywhere but I guess that sunshine had to end sometime. Well, who needs sunshine when you have these smiling faces. The kids (and parents!) were such troopers and hungout with me in the rain and all! Lucky for us the rain actually stopped for a bit and we could come out of the little shelter we found on a stage!

Thanks for sharing your morning with me guys! You guys were all so great - I can't wait to show you your images!

Hugs,
Keri

Photobucket

Check out C-man's little face!! Couldn't you just eat him up!! Mr. Serious!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Frances said...

Great shots Keri! His eyes are killer.

Unknown said...

oh my god those girls are adorable together!!! i love cousins..such a special friendship.