Monday, May 5, 2008

Look what Amazon.com delivered!

ha! Nope its not the 85mm 1.8 lens thats calling my name BUT it is something just as handsome!

Photobucket

I was working in my office when Jackson came in to 'help' - he grabbed this empty box and sat right down in it! That little boy just cracks me up!

I had my camera right next to my desk and the way he was just standing next to me looking out the window brought tears to my eyes as I realized these quiet moments will be gone one day and I will have to 'remember the time' when his little chubby cheeks fit in his in his tiny chubby hands... those big brown eyes melt my heart every time I look in them....

Photobucket

Attempting a few shots for the birthday card (yep thats right, the big TWO is just a few weeks away - CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!) and in perfect Jackson fashion he wanted nothing to do with the camera... but I happened to catch these few classic moments... if only there was sound for you to hear the 'choo-choo-ing'...

Photobucket

I do love the itty bitty sunlight that was sneaking in the window...
Photobucket

Thats about it on the home front for us .. just a few shots for fun!

Happy Cinco-de-mayo!! :)

k

No comments: