Saturday, June 28, 2008

BIG ANNOUCEMENT!!!

It's been a long time coming - and there are still a few things to work out - but I'm SUPER excited to announce the first of the business changes coming over the next few weeks.... the big announcement is MY NEW BLOG!!!

It's brand spakin' new -still has the 'new car' smell! I am getting used to a few of the new controls on the admin side - but I am super excited about this jump. I will be able to do a lot more that I've been hoping for and with much less frustration! It was an adjustment when I switched from Jacksons blog to just the business blog but PLEASE update your bookmarks and rss feeds now! I am guilty myself of reading a 'new address post' and then forgetting to update it on my google reader (which i LOVE by the way! and if you dont have it you need to go get it right now!)

I am so blessed to have so many people checking in on our family and our business. I can't wait to see what lies ahead for the next year for us.. It's going to be so exciting!

So don't miss it - jump to the new adventure with us - See you on the new blog!!!! And dont forget to leave us comment love-- we LOVE comments!


the new blog address is here:
Sweet Whispers Photography NEW blog

and in case you wanted to type it in:
www.sweetwhispersphotography.com/blog

Love to you all...

Blessings,
Keri :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just wanted to say, your work are amazing. i hope one day i'll become a photograher hehehe

my son's name is jackson too. how old is your daughter, molly? my daughter taylor is almost 10 months. they grow fast.

Theary